Zamberlan supplies and installs prefabricated electrical substations in concrete. The structure of the electrical substations is made of vibrated reinforced concrete, obtained with high strength concrete, in compliance to the Law No. 1086 of 11/05/71 and reinforced with steel rods of the type controlled Fe B44K.
Complete services are included in the supply of the electrical substation to our customers:
- Direct support from our technical-seller for every need;
- Technical documentation of design for paperworks of building permits
- Sealing interior and exterior of the joints made with special silicones, unalterable
- Waterproofing of the covering made with sheath bituminous applied with the flame;
- Installation of windows and ventilation grilles
- Mounting and wiring the MV and LV electrical panels.